Submission Guidelines for Spring 1998 Issue
For the next issue, we are soliciting poems on a theme: anything concerning
the life, friendship(s), and/or art of Frida Kahlo and/or Diego Rivera.
Vol. 3, No. 2 will appear on-line when we have adequately explored the
world of these two innovative and important artists.
Submissions for the next issue:
- Will be taken for the next 6 months (until April 15, 1998).
- Can include up to 3 poems in any form (we lean toward free verse);
individual poems should not exceed
- Must be original and not simultaneously submitted (previously published
work is okay if credits are included).
- Should include your name, street or postal address, and a short
(three-line) biographical note.
- Be saved in text-only format or rich-text-format (rtf) and e-mailed to Jana Harris, Editor,
We will report on new submissions within six months.