Submission Guidelines for Fall 1997 Issue
Submissions for the next issue should:
- Be made during the months of May and June.
- Include up to 2 poems, any subject or form (we lean toward free
verse), but not more than 48 lines total.
- Be original and not simultaneously submitted (previously published
work is okay if credits are included).
- Include your name, street or postal address, and a short (three-line)
- Be saved in text-only format and e-mailed to Jana Harris, Editor,
We will report on new submissions within six months.