Submission Guidelines for Spring 1997 Issue
Submissions for the next issue should:
We will report on new submissions within six months.
- Be made during the months of October and November
- Include up to 3 poems of any subject or form. (We lean toward free verse.)
- Be original and not simultaneously submitted. (Previously published work is okay if
credits are included.)
- Include your name, street or postal address, and a short biographical note.
- Be saved in text-only format and e-mailed to Jana Harris, Editor, at